Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged to play "Crazy Eights"....ugh.

Well, T.Z. has tagged me to play "Crazy Eights," I was going to just pretend, that I did not see my name written on his list. I also could have thought he meant another person named Rachel, as my name is spelt Rachael...but alas, I will play the game. 

8 Shows I Love to Watch
1. NFL Football
2. ESPN Sports Center
3. Law and Order
4. Law and Order Criminal Intent
5. Law and Order SVU
6. Without  A Trace
7.  Cold Case
8. A & E Channel

8 Places I Love to Eat
1. My Mom's House 
2. Kimo's (Maui)
3. La Fogatta's (California)
4. Fisherman's Market (California)
5. In & Out Burger (California)
6. Cheese Cake Factory
7. P.F. Chang's
8. Pei Wei's

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Woke Up
2. Brushed my teeth
3. Ran
4.Went to Starbucks
5. Showered
6. Met with my boss
7. Worked
8. Worked some more....

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Getting to Fly Home for the Holiday
2. Seeing my family
3. Running
4. Watching Football
5. Getting my work completed
6. Getting to Fly back to Tulsa
7. December 18
8. Running some more

8 Things I Wish For
1. That my life makes a significant impact in the hearts and lives of people.
2-8. Just refer to my first wish

I now tag...
The next 8 people who actually read this blog...

No comments: