Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!

Just when I thought it was safe, I got tagged, no thanks to Rock Star Ed!  Okay, so here is my photo...sixth file, sixth photo. The photo was taken in Maui 2006. I flew to Maui for $10.00, yes frequent flyer miles really do work. I flew in and met my folks who had already been in Maui for a week. Maui is one of my favorite destinations, Lahaina my favorite place in Maui, and Baby Beach, is just steps away from where we stay.



The photo was taken just off the patio area of the condo at Baby Beach where we were staying. I was sitting on the patio, enjoying the evening when the sun began to set...being that most of you are in-landers, you may not be able to comprehend how captivating it is to watch the sunset in the islands. There is just something mesmerizing & hypnotic viewing the sun slowly sinking into the horizon as if it is being swallowed by the ocean.

I grabbed my camera and just began to shoot photos, while I gradually made my way from the patio to the sands of the beach with hopes, to see the "green splash," of the sun's final setting point. Unfortunately, I did not see the splash, but did get some cool shots.

Okay...so this is a game of tag and I officially tag Susan!!

4 comments:

simulatedme said...

Huh, ya sure beat the snot out of my cross dressing engineer

Rachael Alise said...

LOL...

Bobby said...

I got to watch the sun go down over the ocean in California. It is an awesome site to witness.

Rachael Alise said...

Totally an awesome sight in California, now multiply that by 100 and you almost capture the essence of the sunset in Hawaii...almost...